Activities on the Zittrauerhof
Making holidays on a farm in Bad Hofgastein is something very special. The Gasteiner valley with its diverse infrastructure and beautiful mountain panorama belongs to the most popular holiday regions of the county Salzburg. The Zittrauerhof is located in idyllic surroundings (860m) in the calm part of the valley and is about 2km away from the city centre of Bad Hofgastein.
The Zittrauerhof is a fantastic gate for great walks, hikes or biking tours. With its beautiful view into the Gasteiner mountains it is just perfect for relaxing holidays.
A big choice of activities guarantee fun and adventure:
- bike rental free of charge (different sizes of bikes and child seats are available)
- vehicles for children (tractor, scooters and go carts)
- fishing in the fish pond with barbecue equipment
- table tennis, trampoline, football door;
- sunbathing area
- small shop with a lot of homemade products
- during winter: sleighs , bobs and slides
- very good infrastracture in the valley with a lot of leisure facilities.
- low-price admission for spas (from midst of March – midst of April)
- packages for the healing adit
- “Salzburger Land “– card (available on the farm)
Dive into the world of farming and explore pure nature and old traditions. Experience the handling of animals on the farm. Surrounded by lawns and meadows you will find recreation and silence during your stay. Enjoy it with all your senses, let got, relax and energize in pure nature and cosy atmosphere!